CIM Scale of Annual Membership Fees – 2021/22
|Individual Members:||£ 42.00|
|Student / Unwaged:||£ 12.00|
|If you wish to make an additional donation, please donate at: Crime in Mind – Donate now (cafonline.org)|
Download your Membership Application Form Here
Membership entitles all Members to the following benefits:
- Access to private members page on dedicated website containing Members discussion forums, document archive and resource libraries.
- Free attendance at suitable events awarding up to 10 CPD hours per annum
- Opportunity to join the Executive committee subject to the conditions of the Articles of Association.
Objectives of the Association:
- To promote encourage maintain improve and advance scientific and medical education and research in areas of practical importance to forensic mental health services or the users of those services including through the award of grants, research scholarships, maintenance allowances or commissioned projects.
- To support by all available means for the public benefit research and investigation into the nature, cause, diagnosis, means of prevention, management, and treatment of people who suffer from mental health conditions and are violent or commit crime.
- To promote and disseminate the useful results of such research for the public benefit
- To advance the education of the public in general (and particularly among those suffering from mental health conditions) on the subject of forensic mental health and the raising of public awareness of current issues in the field of forensic mental health.